Location: CA - Corona
Job Type: First, Second, Third Shift - Full Time
This person will have the ability to set-up and operate three drilling machines. While operating the machine the operator will follow the quality policy and production standards of 3V Fasteners.
• Practices and trains operators to work safely.
• Demonstrates the ability to set up, operate and troubleshoot Drilling machines.
• Practices and trains operators to produce quality products utilizing Manufacturing drawings, process control documents, training materials, and departmental work instructions.
• Practices and trains operators to efficiently and effectively maximize the output of the production equipment.
• Demonstrates the ability to respectively and effectively communicate with operators, supervision and support teams.
• Demonstrates the safe use of all shop support equipment necessary to prepare or modify tooling to produce products meeting the customer expectations.
• Practices and trains operators to utilize all internal forms of measuring devices, such as micrometers, calipers, gages, etc.
• Evaluates and communicates machine conditions and/or concerns to both maintenance and supervision.
• Practices and trains operators to keep machines in est operating condition.
• Works with minimal supervision to independently perform the job of Set-Up Drilling Operator.
• Sets and operates Drilling machines, as required by demand or direction of supervision.
• Efficiently produces quality products that meet all expectations.
• Maintains the entire workplace in a safe, clean operating condition on a daily basis.
• Communicates all pertinent and/or necessary information to fellow employees.
• Gathers materials for production such as: part drawings, production schedules, production requirements, production reports, etc.
• Reports production and set-up in the K-Lite production tracking system.
• Detects and reports faulty machine and/or equipment conditions, material anomalies, part/tool drawing discrepancies or other unusual shop floor activities.
• Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs. from floor level to waist, and waist to floor on a repeated basis.
• Must be able to stand for the entire shift.
• Must be able to work in an un air-conditioned, shop environment.
• Able to bend, twist, and squat in sometimes awkward positions for prolonged periods of time while exerting force (pushing or pulling) on hand tools used to adjust machine.
• Visual acuity for detailed work.
• Manual dexterity.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Good communication.
• Blue print reading.
• Inspection Tools (Micrometer, Caliper, Drop Gages, etc.)
• 5 years of related experience.
3V Fasteners offers a very competitive base salary, with bonus opportunity, and benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans, 401(k) with Company match, life and disability insurances, as well as career advancement opportunities.
If you are qualified and interested in joining 3V Fasteners please send your resume or stop in and complete an application.
320 Reed Circle
Corona, CA 92879
Back to listing