Location: CA - Corona
Job Type: First and Second Shift, Full Time
• This 1st/2nd shift position is responsible for setting up and operating Cincinnati #2 Centerless Grinders to produce high quality aerospace fasteners.
• Must be able to work to close tolerances, enter SPC data and use all standard measurement gauges as well as have at least 2 years’ experience.
• The position requires your ability to establish proper wheel speeds, profile dressing and establish accurate stock removal rates for optimum efficiency and tolerance control.
• Tasks include ability to read blueprints and competency in product measurement of aerospace fasteners.
• This position requires repetitive manual motion and the ability to work independent of detailed supervision.
3V Fasteners offers a very competitive base salary, with bonus opportunity, and benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans, 401(k) with Company match, life and disability insurances, as well as career advancement opportunities.
If you are qualified and interested in joining 3V Fasteners please send your resume or stop in and complete an application.
320 Reed Circle
Corona, CA 92879
Back to listing